Machine Operator (Order 92434)
Bonney Staffing Center, LLC | Salisbury, NC
Machine Operators (92434)
Bonney Staffing - Salisbury, NC
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The machine operator positions in Salisbury is responsible for operating all twisting, winding, and braiding machines while maintaining paperwork as it relates to inventory, production, and scheduling. This is a full-time, 2nd shift position. You must be able to train on 1st shift. You’ll help with performing quality control functions by inspecting, identifying, and reporting variances in yarn quality. If you have attention to detail and craftsmanship, this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
- Basic math skills
- 1 Year of experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to multitask
- Able to work in quick-pace environment
- Positive work references
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $13/hrly, commensurate with experience.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.