Bonney Staffing Center | New London, NC
CMM Programmer/Inspector (96561)
Bonney Staffing - New London, NC
The CMM Programmer/Inspector will be responsible for testing materials before, during and after production. You will operate different types of machinery to test different aspects of the material. Required to report any defects that are found during the testing.
What We Need From You:
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon
- A new environment in which to grow.
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.